Monday, March 7, 2011

Well well well...

"Look what that cat dragged in."




That's what I imagined you would say when I finally made a post. It is true, I'm still here. My hair is a bit longer, my bank account is a bit lower, but I'm still here. It's been too long since I last posted about the MARVELOUS adventures I call my life. So, I figured I'd fill you in.

To start off, this winter was rough. It literally snowed every 4 days or so, and by snow I don't mean 1-3 inches. I mean 1-2 feet.




In December I packed my bags, put my cats in a cardboard box sealed with tape, and headed down about 10 blocks from home to start a life of my own.

This was an attempt at taking a picture of the NYC skyline out my bedroom window. Note to self: don't hang out the 3rd floor window.



My roommates, Baby and Connie.

About two months later, my mom packed her bags, took the remaining pets and headed down to Virginia to live close to my grandmother.

There's a lovely sense of humor in my family. This is the front yard greeting to my grandmother's house.


Life has come to a weird halt now that things have settled down. I'm glad that I can finally relax and stop worrying about what's to come. But there's still some void missing... maybe some Chinese food will fill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment