Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simple Soup

Every now and then when there's nothing better to do, Arty and I will take a trip to Barnes & Noble, get some Starbucks, sit on the floor and read magazines. He'll usually get his geeky boy magazine and I pick up about 3-5 different cooking series. My favorite, is Cooking Light. I saw this recipe for White Bean Soup with Kale and Chorizo last time we were there, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. So I looked it up and tried it out, and WOW. It was amazing and crazy easy to make.

The only ingredients this recipe calls for are kale, broth, onions, garlic, chorizo, and cannellini beans.

The onions, garlic, and chorizo get chopped up and sauted. Then the broth, beans and kale are added and simmered. A little salt and pepper to taste, and you're done! I tried it with a little grated cheese on top and it was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment